I. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY PDS AND HOW IT IS USED
PDS collects the following information:
"Customer Contact Information:" (e.g., customer name, shipping address, e-mail address, product and service purchases, and, in some cases, credit card account numbers.)
- PDS uses Customer Contact Information for product and service order placement and fulfillment;
- Customer name, product and service purchases, and shipping address information are shared with suppliers for the purpose of order fulfillment;
- Credit card account information is kept private and is never shared with third parties;
- PDS does not sell Customer Contact Information to third parties.
- "Survey Information:" (e.g., information regarding customer satisfaction with a certain product and/or service.) Survey Information is used exclusively by PDS for the sole purpose of improving the quality of PDS's products and services. PDS does not share this information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- Browser information: We collect the type of browser you are using to help us ensure our site is meeting the requirements of our visitors.
- IP Address: We collect your IP address to measure our site traffic and also to help enhance your shopping experience.
- Pages visited: We track which pages you visit to help personalize your shopping experience.
PDS believes that it takes reasonable measures to maintain the security of information it receives, but DOES NOT AND CAN NOT GUARANTEE SUCH SECURITY. THEREFORE, CUSTOMER ASSUMES ALL RISKS FOR SECURITY BREACHES, EXCEPT THOSE CAUSED BY THE WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF PDS.
III. OPT IN/OUT PROVISIONS
PDS's web-site does not contain cookies, other than those generated by the Microsoft Internet Server software used to create this web-site. Third party advertisements displayed on PDS' web-site generally do not contain cookies, however some may contain cookies that collect personal information. PDS is not responsible for or privy to the information collected by Microsoft or other third-party advertiser cookies.
V. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY AND HEALTHCARE PRIVACY
PDS does not collect children's personal information nor does it collect any individual's personal healthcare information. The following outlines how PDS handles such information. 1. PDS does not knowingly solicit information regarding children under the age of 17 or regarding any individual's personal healthcare information; 2. PDS expressly prohibits the submission of information regarding children and the submission of healthcare information; 3. If a customer believes that it is necessary to provide such information to PDS, the customer may only do so with the express written permission of PDS; and 4. If PDS learns that it has received information related to children or healthcare information without its express written consent, it will delete the information from its system.
VI. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
PDS's web-site provides links to other sites. PDS has no control over the content or information contained in those sites. Once you link to another site, you are no longer subject to the privacy terms contained herein.
VII. INTENDED USERS AND ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY TERMS